Ideally located in the heart of Morgantown’s business district. Located less than 100 feet from West Virginia University’s main campus. Formally the VFW #548 location, this building is a solid structure that can be re-purposed for a number of uses. There is an existing elevator shaft that was originally added for potential future use.
Prime investment opportunity, ideal re-development opportunity location. The structure can be re-purposed or can be scraped to allow development on the entire parcel. The structure was built in 1952, it was engineered to support additional floors.